BulkMailer is a free open-source program for sending newsletters. Compose your e-mail with your favorite editor, import your addresses, and send to all.
To Run as A Java Applet
Version 2.0 (201407201757)
To Run as A Standalone Local Application
BulkMailer requires Java JRE 1.5 / SE JRE 5.0 or superior.
- Create a BulkMailer installation directory, for example
- Copy the files bulkmailer.jar and config file BulkMailer_config.properties
- Edit the config file BulkMailer_config.properties: set up your ISP values and preferences
- Copy the following files into the directory, or into the Java extension directory (for example under Windows
- Double-click the BulkMailer JAR file
If your Java installation does not support JAR file double-clicking, open a command prompt in the directory and execute the following command:
java -jar bulkmailer.jar
Additional support can be found in the user guide.
How to help us?
- If you have suggestions, please feel free to share them.
- We need experienced Mac users to write installation instructions, and a Java Mac developer to help fix bugs on the Mac platform.
- We are volunteers. Your donation helps us pay a part of our working costs, and encourages us to maintain and improve BulkMailer: